In 2022-2023 fiscal year the women of Dallas Service Forum contributed:
of volunteer service to our agencies, giving them a
in staff wages, taxes and employee benefit expenses.
Dallas Service Forum awarded more than
$90,000 in Grants
and other funding providing a total
to the Dallas Community.
Serving Our Community
In 2022-2023 Dallas Service Forum volunteers and community programs touched the lives of 57,010 children, youth, families and elderly.
Dallas Service Forum has no paid employees. All contributions and funds raised go to DSF services and grants for our service partners.
Dallas Service Forum is a 100% volunteer non-profit organization of women dedicated to providing services and financial support to children, families and the elderly throughout the Dallas area.
DSF 2022-2023 Volunteer
Services to Partner Agencies
DALLAS CHILDREN’S ADVOCACY CENTER
• Provide salad and dessert and serve dinner each Tuesday to counseling clients.
• Help staff the annual Crimes Against Children’s Conference in August.
• Prepared and served dinner to residents twice a month
• Host holiday celebrations and launch parties for graduating clients.
• Prepared and served dinner to counseling clients twice a month.
• Volunteer at the Resale Shop.
• Donated furniture and household items during “Fill the Truck“ day.
HOPE’S DOOR NEW BEGINNING CENTER
• 6 Cooking teams prepared dinners monthly.
• Contributed 50 Welcome bags.
JULIETTE FOWLER COMMUNITIES
• Sponsor monthly Bingo games and lunch for residents.
• Provisional members host a holiday party for residents.
NETWORK OF COMMUNITY MINISTRIES
• Prepare and serve lunch to seniors once a month.
• Volunteer in the food pantry and clothes closet.
• Help clients shop for their children at Toyland during the holidays..
RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE OF DALLAS
• Staffed shifts for Trains at Northpark.
• 5 cooking teams prepare and serve lunch to clients each month and 1 team prepares and serves dinner once a month.
Dallas Service Forum members prepare and serve over 600 meals a month for our partner agencies