During the unprecedented year of the corona virus pandemic, DSF reorganized quickly to find new and innovative ways to provide service and support to our agency partners.
DSF 2020-2021 Volunteer
Services to Partner Agencies
DALLAS CHILDREN’S ADVOCACY CENTER
• Organized pajama, sock and toy drives
THE EBBY HOUSE
• Cooked meals for residents once a week
• Provided holiday gifts and meals
• Held launch party and helped furnish apartment for Ebby House graduate
• Supplied 100 lunches twice a month
• Volunteered for golf tournament fundraiser
• Donated furniture and household items during “Fill the Truck“ day
HOPE’S DOOR NEW BEGINNING CENTER
• 5 Cooking teams prepared dinners monthly
• Contributed 50 Welcome bags
JULIETTE FOWLER COMMUNITIES
• Provided Valentine candy and cards
• Sent “Thinking of You“ cards and notes
NETWORK OF COMMUNITY MINISTRIES
• Volunteered on-site
• Donated to food pantry and clothes closet
RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE OF DALLAS
• Staffed shifts for Trains at Northpark
In 2018-2019 fiscal year the women of Dallas Service Forum contributed:
of volunteer service to our agencies, giving them a
Dallas Service Forum awarded more than
and other funding giving a total
to the Dallas Community.
Serving Our Community
In 2018-2019 Dallas Service Forum volunteers and community programs touched the lives of 53,630 children, youth, families and elderly.
Dallas Service Forum has no paid employees. All contributions and funds raised go to DSF services and grants for our service partners.
Dallas Service Forum members volunteered April 12 at Lakewood Country Club for a Golf Tournament benefiting The Family Place.