The Dallas Service Forum is a 100% volunteer non-profit organization of women dedicated to providing services and financial support to children, families and the elderly throughout the Dallas area.
In the 2019-2022 fiscal years Dallas Service Forum:
- contributed over 23,000 uncompensated volunteer hours;
- awarded over $153,000 in grants and funding;
- provided more than 9,500 meals to those in need;
- touched the lives of over 58,000 children, families and the elderly; and
- saved over $800,000 for our service agencies.
Dallas Service Forum has no paid employees. All contributions and funds raised go to DSF services and grants for our service partners.
DSF has earned the Gold Seal of Transparency on Guidestar.
Dallas Junior Forum is now Dallas Service Forum
Same mission; Same members; Same commitment to Service from the Heart
Visit our history page for more information